Through out the week I dressed up like my grandmother, wearing her clothes. Initially everyone would ask me retarded questions such as 'what is wrong with you?', 'Is everything okay?' Etc. slowly people got used to it. The covering my head act was the strangest. This guy (who is very cute btw) came to me and had a very nice conversation with me in BNU over the weekend. I could tell he was totally hitting on me. And again when I was in my usual attire he would pass by and smile. But on Thursday I was going to the cafe and he happened to pass by, as usual I expected the smile but he didn't even look at this new shalwar-kameez dupattay wali larki. I was sad obviously but I realized that appearance is important to people. And I put myself in his shoes and honestly I would've done the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment